OUR STORE POLICIES
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP FROM THE TIME I ORDER?
- All orders are subject to processing time that is separate and apart from the time it takes for a shipment to reach its destination once it has been picked up from us by the delivery courier. Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to be processed
- We do not ship on weekends or holidays
- All orders are shipped from our factory in Cross River State, Nigeria
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR DELIVERY?
- It takes 3-10 working days to receive your order after it has been shipped, express and standard delivery times differ.. If you don’t get your order within this time frame, please let us know. Send a message to us on Instagram, WhatsApp or our email.
- Customers that choose Standard shipping as their shipping method will only receive a tracking number when their parcel is with the last mile delivery partner. This means that even if your order has been shipped out you might not get a tracking code until many days after.
HOW DO I KNOW WHERE MY ORDER IS?
When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information, if available.
For orders with unavailable tracking information, our team would keep you updated on when your order has been processed, shipped. After which you’d be contacted by the courier when it’s time for your parcel to be delivered to you.
DELAYS, CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS
- Please ensure your shipping information is correct as we will not be held accountable for delays on delivery due to incorrect address.
- If your order is returned to us due to an incorrect address/unavailable phone number, you will be responsible for handling the second cost of shipping to your address.
- If you request for a package to be delivered to a new location after it has been shipped, you will be billed transfer charges if it applies.
- If you would like to cancel an order that has been returned to us, you would be charged a 10% fee to cover the cost of the return and other charges incurred from the return and you will not be refunded for the delivery.
- If you refuse any shipments from us, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from any credit issued.
- We are not responsible for postal delays due to public holidays, custom agents, bad weather or situations beyond our control. We advise you to wait till you receive your orders before booking salon appointments.
- There are varying time limits in which you can cancel your order. To cancel, contact us 2 hours after your order was placed. After this time we might be unable to cancel your order, change your address, or change your order.
If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information states that your package was delivered by the delivery courier but you have not received it; you must contact us within 5 days to file a claim.
We will assist you in working with the carrier to complete the claims process. Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete (depending on the shipping company used).
All things savvy will not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the courier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the courier confirms as being delivered.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes and you may also be charged a service fee by the delivery company to help you with customs clearance. These charges are the recipient’s responsibility.
You can avoid this service fee, if you prefer self clearance of your parcel. Please visit the relevant customs website in your country for more information.
We have no control or take responsibility for any duties/taxes applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.
By law, we must declare all items at their full price and cannot alter this amount to decrease international custom fees.
If you refuse our shipment, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from your refund. In the instance that the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.